Sunday 5 August 2012

Corbett's Coffeehouse

Hey Guys,
Long time,no see! I have had computer troubles and have been so busy in real life.. havn't had time to create any clothes at all! Anyway, off for summer now so will hopefully create something ,soon! I have been busy building a coffee house for your sims, though. I love it there and so does my sim! It's a really nice place to hang out. It has one bathroom, a bar, a television, keyboard and plenty of seating. It has  gorgeous wooden flooring throughout and I have stayed with a nice red theme. It has a gorgeous outdoor area with tables and chairs, a fountain and a chess board. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :) I have no CC but I do have some store items, all eps and all stuff packs apart frmo Sweet Treats. Any objects you do not have will be replaced.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment