Thursday 13 October 2011

Winter Trends

Hey, we are nearing the end of autumn and I still have a few pencil dresses to tweak. And then I will be starting on the winter collection.  I would like to say a big thankyou to my fashion guru friend Sam, for informing me of the winter trends for 2011.

Upcoming Trends:-

-Knitwear and Jumpers
-Coats , especially fur coats!
-Neutral colours :- Nudes, creams, light browns, camel and grey.
-Burnt oranges and browns i.e. beige chino's and a burnt orange jumper.
-Shirts, Pussybow shirts, blouses..silk and print ones,especially.
-Party season..teal and dark purples.

Example of a jumper I have been busy making ready for winter ( Ijust need to fix the mesh, as you can see)




I will be uploading another pencil dress, soon. Watch out for updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment